49th Macromarketing Conference
17-20 June 2024
Submission deadline: 31 January 2024
“What are the possibilities of the ‘common good’ in contemporary society marked with increasing contradictions and growing inequality?”
“Service Ecosystems for a Sustainable and Inclusive Future”.
In today’s interconnected world, service ecosystems play a pivotal role in shapingsocietal structures and driving economic development. This track aims to scrutinize thedynamic interplay of actors, processes, and structures within and between serviceecosystems, unravelling their multifaceted impact on society at large while addressing adiverse set of grand challenges, including vulnerabilities, an aging society,marginalization, migration, health disparities, financial insecurity, and environmentalsustainability.
– Submission Deadline: January 31st, 2024
– Notification of Reviewer Decisions: March 15th, 2024
– Deadline for Revised Papers: April 15th, 2024 Opening Reception: June 17th, 2024
– Conference: June 17th to June 20th, 2024
– Kristina Heinonen, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
– Larissa Becker, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
– Stefan Burggraf, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
– Johanna Gummerus, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
Full call available on the conference website: here.