Dear Service Community,
We would like to request nominations for the
SERVSIG’s Best Service Article Award 2019
The “SERVSIG Best Service Article Award” is presented annually by SERVSIG to the author(s) of the best article in the services literature published during the previous calendar year. The article should have appeared in an English language refereed journal.
– Candidates for a SERVSIG Award do not have to be a member of SERVSIG or the AMA to be eligible or to win.
– Candidates may be from anywhere in the world. Since its inception, SERVSIG has sought to be globally oriented and globally active.
– Candidates for the awards do not have to be academics. SERVSIG recognizes the vital link between academia and business practice.
SERVSIG would like to thank the following members for their willingness to serve on this year’s selection committee:
- Chair: Dominic Mahr, Netherland (Chair) – [email protected]
- Jamie Burton, UK
- Michael Giebelhausen, USA
- Rodoula H. Tsiotsou, Greece
- Janet Davey, New Zealand
If you would like to nominate a paper please email the full citation of your nominated paper to the committee Chair Dominic Mahr – [email protected] no later than February 28th, 2020. Past winners can be viewed by clicking here
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon!
Linda Alkire and Bart Lariviere