Special Issue of Journal of Business Research (JBR)
Service Research in Business-to-Business Marketing
Guest Co-Editors: Zaki M, Witell L, Gustafsson A, McColl-Kennedy J & Fombelle P
Deadline: 1 February 2024
The goal of this special issue is to advance our understanding of what service research can contribute with to better theorize about and understand Business-to-Business Markets. The last years has been challenging, as the pandemic has continued to affect all organisations, particularly their ambitions for digital transformation, creating better service experiences and achieve sustainability. In many cases, plans for digitalisation have been accelerated in order to support seamless operations, maintain – or improve – service experience and, ultimately, guarantee economic survival.
– Digital Transformation
– Service Experience
– Ethics and Sustainability
Paper Submission Deadline:
1 February 2024
– Mohamed Zaki (University of Cambridge, UK)
– Lars Witell (Linköping University, Sweden)
– Anders Gustafsson (BI Norwegian Business School, Norway)
– Janet McColl-Kennedy (University of Queensland, Australia)
– Paul Fombelle (Northeastern University, US)
Full call for paper (CfP) available here.