Naples Forum on Service
6-9 June 2023
Deadline: 20 January 2023
We invite proposals dealing with themes within one or several of the 3 Forum Pillars: S-D logic, service science, and systems and complexity theory. We especially encourage submissions with an integrative perspective. The proposals could be theoretical and/or empirical and be based on qualitative and/or quantitative research. Information for submissions are available at www.naplesforumonservice.com. Note that Abstracts must be structured and follow the format of Emerald journal abstracts.
Topics could include the following:
– Business models to manage networks and service systems.
– Systems Theory, Complexity theory
– Experience, value-in-use and value-in-context
– Industry 4.0 and digital transformation
– Service Innovation
– Integration and management of resources and capabilities
– Methodological challenges and issues in service research
– Practice-theory in service research
– Service ecosystems and markets dynamics
– Emergence and Institutionalization in Service Eco-systems
– Service systems and systems thinking
– The Viable Systems Approach (VSA)
– Value co-creation and Value propositions
– Arti cial intelligence and the human machine service interaction
– Actor engagement
– Service Dominant logic as a grand theory
– Sales Transformation and Smart Technologies
– Phygital Customer Journey and Metaverses
IMPORTANT: These and possible other subthemes must have a clear connection to one or several of the 3 Forum Pillars.
A purpose of the Naples Forum is to get different generations of researchers together both at the organized sessions and informally during breaks and social events. In the nal selection of submissions, both senior researchers and newcomers will be given a chance to present. There will be plenary sessions as well as parallel sessions.
Full information can be seen here.