AMS Review – Sheth Foundation
2021 Annual Doctoral Competition for Conceptual Articles (ADCCA)
Deadline: 17 January 2021
Call for Proposals: An Overview
Calling Marketing PhD students to submit conceptual research proposals for potential recognition (incl. invited presentation at the 2021 AMS Annual Conference, mentoring toward journal publication, and monetary award.
Doctoral course and dissertation research involves significant conceptual work (e.g., conducting literature reviews, development of theory, building conceptual models) that often goes unpublished. Entering this competition is one way to receive feedback and advance conceptual development towards successful publication.
AMS Review and the Sheth Foundation invite PhD students to submit a 5-page (double-spaced) conceptual proposal for consideration in this annual competition. The proposal should be about previously unpublished work that can be developed towards potential publication in the AMS Review. The conceptual proposal should contain the following elements:
• Problematization / justification for the topic
• Positioning and Literature Review
• Conceptual Framework/Model
• Illustrative Propositions (if applicable)
Submit your proposal by January 17, 2021 for consideration, if you meet the following two eligibility criteria
• Currently enrolled PhD student in Marketing, OR
• Completed a PhD degree in Marketing during 2020
(Note: Cover letter must provide relevant information to verify eligibility.)
– Elina Jaakkola, University of Turku, Finland
– Rod Brodie, University of Auckland, New Zealand
– Stephen L. Vargo, University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA
More info here.