The 17th international Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management (QUIS17)
“Reimagining Service to Enhance Human Work and Life“
28-31 January 2022
Vin University, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Deadline (abstract): 31 May 2021
Deadline (full paper): 30 September 2021
The world’s best conference on service management is coming to the most exciting location in South East Asia!
Since 1988, the QUIS symposium brings together the best interdisciplinary academic research and management practices in a forum to advance the study of service management, service-dominant logic, service leadership, customer experience, technology, and innovations in service.
The objectives of QUIS’ unique high-level sharing and networking events are to:
– Promote the continuing improvement of service quality and excellence in all economic sectors around the world.
– Gather thought leaders from the global business and academic communities for an open exchange of insight and experiences.
– Share and advance the state of the art in theory and practice through presentation and discussion of scholarly research and successful business strategies.
For more information about QUIS, click here.
QUIS17 takes a broad interdisciplinary and international view of service excellence in management and the following topics are welcomed:
– Artificial intelligence and robots in service
– Based of pyramid (BoP) Service Research
– Customer experience
– Data science for service (Big data or unstructured data analytics)
– Digitalization of services
– Education service
– Environment, sustainability and service
– Healthcare and wellness service
– Mobile technology and service
– Public, not-for-profit and governmental service
– Other topics related to serviceService ecosystem
– Service in global pandemic age
– Service in manufacturing companies/organizations
– Service innovation and creativity
– New service development
– Service design
– Technology and service
– Transformative service
– Value cocreation
– Virtual workplace
Abstracts (maximum 500 words) should be submitted online here latest by 31 May 2021. All submissions will be reviewed by the conference Co-chairs and acceptance will be based on its contributions to theory, research and/or implications for practice for service management. By submitting an abstract, at least one of the authors agrees to attend QUIS17 if the work is accepted.
A Best Paper Award will be presented during the conference and selected papers from the conference will be invited for consideration for publication in the Journal of Service Management, Cornell Hospitality Quarterly and Tourism Review.
Important dates and Deadlines:
1-Mar-21 Online abstract submission opens
31-May-21 Abstracts submission deadline
31-Jul-21 Notification of acceptance
15-Aug-21 Registration opens
30-Sep-21 Early registration closes
30-Sep-21 Complete paper or extended abstract deadline
15-Nov-21 Regular registration closes
– Sunmee Choi, College of Business and Management, VinUniversity, Vietnam; Yonsei University, South Korea
– Sunghoon Kim, W.P Carey School of Business, Center for Service Leadership (CSL), Arizona State University, USA
– Per Kristensson, CTF, Service Research Center, Karlstad University, Sweden
– Rohit Verma, VinUniversity, Vietnam; Cornell University, USA
In collaboration with:
– CTF, Service Research Center, Karlstad University, Sweden
– W.P Carey School of Business, Center for Service Leadership (CSL), Arizona State University, USA
– Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures, Cornell University, USA
– Yonsei School of Business, Yonsei University, South Korea
More info here.