The 17th international Research Symposium on Service Excellence in Management (QUIS17)
“Reimagining Service to Enhance Human Work and Life“
18-21 June 2021
Vin University, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Deadline (abstract): 15 November 2020
Deadline (full paper): 30 March 2021
The world’s best conference on service management is coming to the most exciting location in South East Asia!
Since 1988, the QUIS symposium brings together the best interdisciplinary academic research and management practices in a forum to advance the study of service management, service-dominant logic, service leadership, customer experience, technology, and innovations in service.
The objectives of QUIS’ unique high-level sharing and networking events are to:
– Promote the continuing improvement of service quality and excellence in all economic sectors around the world.
– Gather thought leaders from the global business and academic communities for an open exchange of insight and experiences.
– Share and advance the state of the art in theory and practice through presentation and discussion of scholarly research and successful business strategies.
For more information about QUIS, click here.
Important dates and Deadlines:
1-Sep-20 Online abstract submission opens
15-Nov-20 Abstracts submission deadline
15-Jan-21 Notification of acceptance
15-Feb-21 Registration opens
30-Mar-21 Early registration closes
30-Mar-21 Complete paper or extended abstract deadline
15-May-21 Regular registration closes
– Sunmee Choi, College of Business and Management, VinUniversity, Vietnam; Yonsei University, South Korea
– Sunghoon Kim, W.P Carey School of Business, Center for Service Leadership (CSL), Arizona State University, USA
– Per Kristensson, CTF, Service Research Center, Karlstad University, Sweden
– Rohit Verma, VinUniversity, Vietnam; Cornell University, USA
In collaboration with:
– CTF, Service Research Center, Karlstad University, Sweden
– W.P Carey School of Business, Center for Service Leadership (CSL), Arizona State University, USA
– Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures, Cornell University, USA
– Yonsei School of Business, Yonsei University, South Korea
– Cornell Hospitality Quarterly
– Journal of Service Management
– Tourism Review