Special Issue of RAM- Recherches et Applications en Marketing
Technologies, Experiences, Services, and beyond!
Deadline: Jan 8, 2021
Guest-Editors: Wafa Hammedi, Caroline Lancelot-Miltgen, and Ingrid Poncin
Dear colleagues and friends,
I would like to draw your attention to RAM- Recherches et Applications en Marketing ’s latest call for papers: Technologies, Experiences, Services, and beyond!
I am co-editing the Special Issue together with Professor Caroline LANCELOT-MILTGEN (AUDENCIA Business School – France) & Prof. Ingrid PONCIN (Uclouvain – Belgium) and we would like to invite you to consider this opportunity to submit your best work. This list below is of course not exhaustive, but the proposed articles may address the following topics:
- Consequences of replacing humans with chatbots and, with robots
- Difficulties and challenges associated with the conception, design, and implementation of customer journeys and experiences
- Collaborative experiences
- Backfire effects of a customer experience approach
- The “low-touch” economy, consequences for consumers, companies, and society
- Artificial Intelligence and emotions
- Social Media impact, emerging practices (e.g. TikTok, stories, live streaming, etc.) and consumer experiences
- Smart technologies, service, value creation/or destruction
- Smart technologies and well-being
- Virtual reality augmented reality, avatars, and value creation and/or destruction.
- Smart technologies, risks and benefits for employees (front-line), organizations and society
- Roles of shopping assistants and comparators in customer experience
- Privacy, personal data, technology, and customer experience.
Deadline for submission of paper proposals: 8 January, 2021. For more detailed information about the submission procedures, please check the CFP in attachment.
Please feel free to share this CFP with people within your networks who might be interested.
NB: RAM is a top-ranked journal (rang 2- CNRS) where submissions could be done in both French and English.