26th International Colloquium on Relationship Marketing (ICRM)
Deadline: 9 April 2018.
Contribute an extended abstract or a proposal for a debate, panel discussion or poster presentation.
The theme is ‘Public Value and Relationship Marketing: Value Co-Creation for Society‘.
Contributions are invited exploring the role that relationship marketing plays in creating and delivering value in contemporary society.
We especially welcome submissions from multi-disciplinary perspectives and those which demonstrate engagement with stakeholders across the public, private and third sectors.
Potential topics include:
- value co-creation and relationship marketing
- social value and measurement
- public value and economic value of relationship marketing
- sustainability, ethics and society
- CSR and value creation
- relationship marketing and well-being
- public value management and marketing
- challenges and opportunities in the sharing economy
- new and emerging business models and value creation for society
- customer experience and value creation
- new platforms for value creation
- value creation in social enterprises
- co-creating value in the future.
Please submit an extended abstract or a proposal for a debate, panel discussion or poster presentation by 9 April 2018.
Submissions can be made via email to ICRM2018@cardiff.ac.uk.
Please submit an Extended Abstract, between 1,000 and 2,000 words excluding title page (with title, keywords, and structured abstract), tables and references.
The title page should not exceed 250 words and should include a title, at least three keywords to describe the topic and methods of your submission and a structured abstract.
The structured abstract should indicate the following:
- purpose (mandatory)
- design / methodology / approach (mandatory)
- findings (mandatory)
- research limitations / implications (if applicable)
- practical implications (if applicable)
- social implications (if applicable)
- originality / value (mandatory).
The main text should be between 1,000 and 2,000 words excluding the title page and reference list.
At the end of the abstract, a reference list in alphabetical order should be provided. References to other publications must be in Harvard style.
No author details should be given in the extended abstract. Author details will only be provided through the submission process on the colloquium website.
Size of A2 poster (420 x 594 mm).
A clear indication of research purpose, major results, implications, and key references to be provided.
Debates, panel discussions, and special sessions
Please inform us in case of the need for any additional technical equipment before special sessions, please attach the paper abstracts to the proposal or session description.
Submissions for special sessions should have a maximum of 1,000 words and include a rationale, outline, panel, and/or special session participants.
Authors of accepted papers may decide whether the extended or the structured abstract will be published in the colloquium proceedings.
If you have any queries, please email us:
The International Colloquium on Relationship Marketing (ICRM)
Photo: Pete Birkinshaw