1) SIJ has now started publishing the titles, abstracts and keywords of the accepted papers in Chinese (Mandarin) language in order to reach out to the Chinese speaking world. Please see an example below:
2) We have started a Facebook page for the journal with the hope that the authors will use it as an interactive platform for knowledge co-creation. i.e we will soon start publishing blogs on the Facebook page. With the help of our social media editors, we will continue to implement our social media strategy for the journal i.e use of twitter and the use of other social media platforms.
3) We have also started to receive papers from PhD students, since April. We welcome submissions to our cutting edge doctoral research stream.
4) The special issue on nonprofit service organisations is now online.
For the forthcoming special issues please visit the following website:
5) The journal is supporting important conferences, (i.e Silk Road and The Hospitality and Tourism Industries and Academy of Marketing: Tourism Marketing Special Interest Group (SIG), Workshop Theme: Consumer Engagement in the Tourism Industry: New Trends and Implications for Research’.
Please see the details below.