Christian Kowalkowski and Wolfgang Ulaga are delighted to announce their new book: Service Strategy in Action: A Practical Guide for Growing Your B2B Service and Solution Business. It can be ordered from Amazon US, UK, and Germany (https://www.amazon.com/dp/
In today’s competitive global markets, simply making a great product is not enough. To achieve profitable growth and stand out among competitors, you must start to strategically compete through service and innovative solutions for business customers.
In Service Strategy in Action: A Practical Guide for Growing Your B2B Service and Solution Business, professors Christian Kowalkowski and Wolfgang Ulaga guide you how to shift your business from a goods-centric to a service-savvy model—and grow your company in today’s extremely competitive environment. The authors’ proprietary twelve-step roadmap to profitable service growth will help you break out of a narrow product-centric logic and discover how to
- determine if your company is “fit-for-service,”
- make the most of your existing services,
- innovate and create value-added services & customer solutions beyond your products
- embed a true service-centric culture in your organization,
- drive change and align your service strategy with corporate goals,
- transform your product-centric sales force into a service-savvy sales organization,
- design an organizational structure that promotes service growth, and
- align your interests with distributors and partners.
Kowalkowski and Ulaga’s twelve-step roadmap is based on rigorous research and long-standing experience working with businesses. They have worked with hundreds of managers in industrial and professional services companies, conducted research projects, led executive workshops, and published numerous articles in scientific and managerial journals, including Harvard Business Review, among others. Here, they share their lessons learned from successful business case studies and years of extensive research.
You can read more on http://